VMware sells off SlideRocket, a San Francisco-based startup that once promised the world a more palatable, useful alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint. more …Kevin McLaughlinTue, 05 Mar 2013 20:28:00 GMT
VMware partners are hoping the company uses this week’s VMware Partner Exchange to answer questions about its cloud and virtualization technology, plans for related technologies like storage and networking and channel plans. What VMware Partners Want From VMware Partner ExchangeJoseph F. KovarMon, 25 Feb 2013 21:28:00 GMT
Please join Dell at VMware PEX 2013. Dell will be hosting a pre-conference Boot Camp on Monday, February 25th, from 8:45AM – 5:30PM. The Session ID for Dell’s Boot Camp at VMware PEX 2013 is SPO2249. The key takeaways will be:
1. A clear vision for how Dell’s Active Infrastructure can be utilized to quickly and efficiently assist your customers in deploying data center infrastructure.
2. A deeper understanding of the latest Dell and VMware desktop virtualization solution architectures, including easily implemented and managed end-to-end VDI solutions.
3. The opportunity to learn about and enhance your revenue with Dell Software’s Data Protection & Performance Management Portfolio in a VMware environment.
RSVP for Dell’s Partner Appreciation Party at VMware PEX 2013. Join Dell SMEs and a select group of channel partner peers at miX Lounge on Monday, February 25th, from 6:30 – 8:30PM.
Come talk to us in Dell Booth #514 and join Dell in our breakout session, SPO2323, Dell and VMware – VDI Game Changer for Our Channel Partners. The session takes place on Tuesday, February 26th from 12:30 – 1:30PM and the key takeaways will be:
1. Dell offers a world-class VDI solution, optimized with VMware View that is easy to order, configure, deploy and support and within budget.
2. Ability to resell fully integrated, end-to-end, converged VDI solution targeted at the mid-market.
3. Vertical solution around common use cases of Always On Desktop and Mobile Secure Desktop that further simplify and speed up deployments.
We look forward to talking to you and winning together!
VMware said today that it reached a deal to acquire Virsto, a maker of software that specializes in optimizing storage in virtual and cloud computing environments. Financial terms were not disclosed. Virsto was founded in 2007, and had raised about $24… Continue reading