If you have not registered yet, there is still time. Registration is still open and you too can register. Things have changed a bit from last year, as this event was primarily focused around Dell’s storage products and services. This year we are changing it up just a little, but all for the better. As you can tell the Continue reading
Please join Dell at VMware PEX 2013. Dell will be hosting a pre-conference Boot Camp on Monday, February 25th, from 8:45AM – 5:30PM. The Session ID for Dell’s Boot Camp at VMware PEX 2013 is SPO2249. The key takeaways will be:
1. A clear vision for how Dell’s Active Infrastructure can be utilized to quickly and efficiently assist your customers in deploying data center infrastructure.
2. A deeper understanding of the latest Dell and VMware desktop virtualization solution architectures, including easily implemented and managed end-to-end VDI solutions.
3. The opportunity to learn about and enhance your revenue with Dell Software’s Data Protection & Performance Management Portfolio in a VMware environment.
RSVP for Dell’s Partner Appreciation Party at VMware PEX 2013. Join Dell SMEs and a select group of channel partner peers at miX Lounge on Monday, February 25th, from 6:30 – 8:30PM.
Come talk to us in Dell Booth #514 and join Dell in our breakout session, SPO2323, Dell and VMware – VDI Game Changer for Our Channel Partners. The session takes place on Tuesday, February 26th from 12:30 – 1:30PM and the key takeaways will be:
1. Dell offers a world-class VDI solution, optimized with VMware View that is easy to order, configure, deploy and support and within budget.
2. Ability to resell fully integrated, end-to-end, converged VDI solution targeted at the mid-market.
3. Vertical solution around common use cases of Always On Desktop and Mobile Secure Desktop that further simplify and speed up deployments.
We look forward to talking to you and winning together!
Problem: after installing the Dell Server Management Pack suite 5.0.1 and on launching the SCOM (OpsMgr) console, the Feature Management Dashboard under Dell folder is shown empty (refer screenshot below.)
To populate the Feature Management … Continue reading
Authors: Rahul Srivastava and Megha Jayaraman
E-mail is a staple mainstay of today’s businesses since they thrive on sharing & consuming information, in quickest possible span, with utmost efficacy. Goes without saying that the architecting e… Continue reading
You can refer to EqualLogic array network connectivity design guidelines in this blog post: http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/b/techcenter/archive/2013/02/05/equallogic-network-connectivity-guidelines-how-many-hops.aspx
In this discussion, … Continue reading
Last week, the Dell VKernel team announced several new features for the Foglight vOPS Standard 6.5 product including hardware modeling and automated VM decommissioning that maximize resource efficiency, resulting in reduced capital expenditures in virt… Continue reading
Red Hat has recently announced the availability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.9 (RHEL 5.9) Operating System. RHEL 5.9 includes the support for new hardware, driver updates and bug fixes.
For detailed information, please refer to RHEL 5.9 re… Continue reading
In this discussion, I’d like to address the guidelines on network hops between EqualLogic arrays. The assumption is that the entire EqualLogic Group, comprised of pools, is deployed within a single Layer 2 Ethernet network, which is usually … Continue reading
Recently we had been discussing why Dell EqualLogic hybrid arrays are well-suited for desktop virtualization. We also took a detailed look how the EqualLogic hybrid blade arrays form the cornerstone of an integrated, converged solution for VDI.
But how… Continue reading
Around mid-year last year Dell announced its first Force10 product for the Dell M1000e Bladed system, the Force10 MXL 10/40GbE switch. Now we are taking it a step further and showing you how easy it is to incorporate this switch into yo… Continue reading